All returns must be postmarked within five (5) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in brand new, perfect, and unused conditions, with all original tags, labels, and tape/stickers attached. If any component of the returned product(s) is missing, altered or used, TNC’s Return Procedure will be breached and TNC may in its sole and absolute discretion reject the entire return or choose to impose additional charges, on top of any charges in this policy or in your agreement, against the Customer for replacement of the missing component(s). All sales on software, special order products, licenses, and products/systems that have been registered are final and are not eligible for a refund. Any breach of TNC’s Return Policy procedure will result in the loss of TNC’s refund/replacement commitment. Furthermore, all return shipments not in compliance with these instructions will be rejected.
To return an item, please email customer service at [email protected] to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number. After receiving an RMA number, place the item securely in its original shipping packaging, mail your return to the following address:
624 Holly Springs Rd
Holly Springs, NC 27540
Please note, you (“Customer”) are solely responsible for shipping any return product(s) to TNC and all return shipping charges, whether paid directly or invoiced by TNC. Customer agrees to use only reputable carriers capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment. Customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges and all risk of loss for the return product during shipping. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return. You must insure the package at the full retail value of the contents. TNC will not accept returns without prior authorization and a RMA number. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 7 days within which return products must be received by TNC. RMA numbers will not be extended nor reissued. Customer should prominently display the RMA number(s) on the shipping label of boxes containing the return product(s).
After receiving your return and inspecting the conditions of your item, we will process your credit. Please allow at least five (5) days from the receipt of your item to process your exchange. If you are on terms and are invoiced for items, you will not see a charge for the item, but will be responsible for any fees, charges, or other costs as notated in this policy or in your agreement with TNC.
In the event that you receive a defective product there are two (2) methods available for receiving a replacement.:
· Standard Replacement: TNC will ship a replacement upon receipt of the defective product. Replacements are typically shipped within 2-3 days of the receipt of the defect product(s); however, it may take up to four (4) weeks to turn around. An RMA is required for all returns. Customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges and all risk of loss for the return product during shipment. If the product you return is deemed to be working, you will be charged a $75 testing administrative fee per product.
· Advanced Replacement: TNC will ship a replacement and charge it to your credit card. Once the defective product is received at our warehouse, we will issue a full credit within 2-5 days of receipt. An RMA is required for all returns. Customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges and all risk of loss for the return product during shipment. If the product you return is deemed to be working, you will be charged a $75 testing administrative fee per product.
· A 25% restocking fee will be charged for all returns.
· Any item below MSRP is FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
· Shipping, Freight, and Handling related charges are non-refundable.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at [email protected]
Last Updated 1JAN19